1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General Could people list be causing problems?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by eghill1125, Mar 9, 2010.

1. eghill1125

eghill1125 Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2010
    I have the 2.1 on my Eris and I have also put it on my wifes Eris. Both phones came off the charger this morning at the same time, around 6:15. I have wifi at work and she does not. My battery right now is around 82% and hers is about 35%????? I have set her phone up exactly like mine in the settings. I had her install ATK just to see what she had running and did so myself. I have a lot running and she did not have nearly as much as me. The only differences were she had Audio Manager listed and I do not have that installed. I will have her take that off, but what I am really wondering is in the ATK, we both have people listed, but she has over 250 contacts and I have 16:eek:.

So what I am asking the experts on this forum is this:

With the people active on both ATK screens. Is this maybe why hers is dying so quickly? Is it trying to update her 250+ people contacts all day long?? And if so, is there a way to stop it from doing that?

Is the Audio Manager one of the programs that constantly drains battery?

Is the difference from Wi-Fi to Mobile web with only 1 bar that much? I would hope not, because she can not get Wi-Fi at work at all

Thanks for any thoughts....

Advertisement