1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

cover for Motorola Droid

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by The Third, Mar 18, 2010.

1. The Third

The Third Active Member

Feb 9, 2010
    I purchase a Body Glove cover for my new Droid back in November. It has been pretty good until last night. As I was downing a pint at my local pub I received a call from a friend. As I reached for my phone the top portion of the aforementioned cover fell off. I snapped it back on but now it will not stay on. I have not mistreated my phone or it's cover. I would have expected the cover to last longer that 5 months. I call Verizon and they said they would replace it but I am wondering how long the new one will last.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a better one that I may replace it with?

Advertisement

2. jamo

jamo Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Educator
    SC
    Otterbox is coming out with one soon, so says their website. I haven't seen a better one; I bought the Body Glove, but I hate it for two reasons: 1) I feel like I'm going to break my phone whenever I'm taking it off and 2) it makes the phone huge while in-pocket.

3. Jinnai

Jinnai Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2010
    I'm using the Innocase from Seidio, and I've been happy with it so far. It easy to put on or take off, depending, and they make car/home docks designed for the Droid + case, and a case that works with their extended battery. Not cheap, but it's protected mine from a couple of accidental drops so far :D.

4. warrior21

warrior21 Active Member

Mar 10, 2010
    NY
    +1 on the seidio innocase. I've tried a few and this is the one I am sticking with. You can find them for about $35 on ebay including the holster.

5. finnaginagain

finnaginagain Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    im debating between waiting on the otterbox which i know will be good or going ahead and getting the seidio case