• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

cover for Motorola Droid

The Third

Feb 9, 2010
I purchase a Body Glove cover for my new Droid back in November. It has been pretty good until last night. As I was downing a pint at my local pub I received a call from a friend. As I reached for my phone the top portion of the aforementioned cover fell off. I snapped it back on but now it will not stay on. I have not mistreated my phone or it's cover. I would have expected the cover to last longer that 5 months. I call Verizon and they said they would replace it but I am wondering how long the new one will last.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a better one that I may replace it with?

I'm using the Innocase from Seidio, and I've been happy with it so far. It easy to put on or take off, depending, and they make car/home docks designed for the Droid + case, and a case that works with their extended battery. Not cheap, but it's protected mine from a couple of accidental drops so far :D.

Upvote 0
I'm using the Innocase from Seidio, and I've been happy with it so far. It easy to put on or take off, depending, and they make car/home docks designed for the Droid + case, and a case that works with their extended battery. Not cheap, but it's protected mine from a couple of accidental drops so far :D.
+1 on the seidio innocase. I've tried a few and this is the one I am sticking with. You can find them for about $35 on ebay including the holster.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones