• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Custom Made Incredible Dock

Got mine. The engraving looks great!

IMAG0069.jpg

IMAG0081.jpg

Upvote 0
Figured I would post this story so everyone can know how on top of things he is.

n2airz your service is the best.

I had made my payment for the dock on Wednesday night last week. Thursday morning I saw someone post great pictures of their new dock with the red engraving which I posted looked absolutely amazing and I wished I had ordered one of them with engraving instead and I might order another.

Well I received the dock yesterday and was like wow I thought I got an engraved one by accident. I was about to PM him this morning to ask him how much more I owed him. Turns out when I logged into my paypal I had an extra invoice that wasn't there originally for the difference and a message about how he had read my post on the forum and sent me an engraved one instead before I had even paid the difference. Talk about service

So n2airz thanks for reading my post and sending engraved. Sorry I didn't see the extra invoice right away.

TWO thumbs up for excellent service and an amazing product.

So no post could be complete without some nice product shot photos which I felt compelled to make even better after realizing his great service.

IMG_1415.jpg

IMG_1416.jpg

IMG_1417.jpg

IMG_1418.jpg

IMG_1419.jpg

IMG_1420.jpg

IMG_1422.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1437.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1441.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_1428.jpg

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1450.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1453.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1459.jpg

Upvote 0
I've had mine for a few days now. I'm really impressed with it, just wish I'd gotten engraving :)

One thing I've noticed that might be worth looking into is the volume buttons. If you run without a case you can hit the volume buttons when you press the phone down onto the charger. I don't know if it would be worth carving out a slightly deeper recess where the volume buttons are.

Just a thought.

Upvote 0
If it helps anyone any, here's my base timeline (I was #56):

9/03 - Sent paypal details plus initial order requirements
9/09 - Sent final details
9/16 - John submitted payment request via PayPal
- Paid
- John confirmed both docks were built and completed and ready to ship this morning.

So, now all I have to do is wait. Dammit - and there's a weekend coming up!

I'd have to say I'm pretty gosh-darned gobsmacked at the turnaround considering these are essentially custom made items! :cool:

R

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones