• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Customizi ROM (BETA) IWIRELESS

customizi

Lurker
Jun 12, 2014
BIG THANKS TO SuperR for the stock-rooted roms for the ZTE FLASH.

Here's Customizi. Its not finished, and still needs work.
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU DO TO YOUR PHONE!!! PLEASE MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP!!!

Features-
Xposed framework (not all modules work, just so you know. I'll post which ones work at the end of this post)
Root (obviously :p)
semi-De-bloat (added YouTube) (most of this ROM is mainly due to SuperR for being awesome)
iPhone-like Google keyboard THANKS TO Shaftamle OVER AT XDA FOR THESE AWESOME KEYBOARDS.
There will be more to come. Please give me time, this is a tester to see how everyone likes it, if people like it, I'll add more creativity too it.

Xposed - (PLEASE READ!)
You have to launch the installer and install the framework (IT'S NOT INSTALLED ON ITS OWN)
THANKS TO ROVO89 OVER AT XDA FORUMS FOR CREATING XPOSED. I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR XPOSED

PLEASE MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING.
Download customizirom.zip
Place it on the SD Card
Reboot to CWM
Wipe DATA/CACHE
INSTALL ROM FROM SD CARD.

---DOWNLOAD---​

If anyone wants to test, and give feedback, would be appreciated.

Xposed (working modules for the ZTE FLASH)
neXus Navigation bar (gives you the option to change navigation bar theme, height, and width.)
Multi-Window (The Multi-Window featured on newer Samsung Phones was ported to Xposed.)
Certain status bar mods (hiding clock, Change Icons, Certain framework edits)
There is probably more, but those are the ones I've tested.
*(To Hide the navigation bar, on the Google Play store there currently is an app called Ultimate Dynamic Navigation bar. It is not Xposed, but will work for anyone who wants to hide their Navigation bar.)*

*(I have found downloading a CPU Control application from the Google Play store, and changing the I/O Scheduler from CFQ to Deadline does help performance a bit. Their is a couple of different Governors to choose from. (which will be listed below)
Ondemand (good performance, bad battery life)
Ondemand2 (preset governor)
Powersave (saves battery, at the cost of performance)
Performance (very good performance, at the cost of battery)
MSM-DVCS (fairly good for performance while keeping pretty good battery life)

For those who just want Xposed and not the ROM, below is instructions to install the framework.

Download both .apk attachments posted.
Install xposedBUSYBOX.apk *FIRST*
Then install the Xposed installer second.
Launch the Xposed installer
Install Framework
It will automatically reboot.

After installation, you can find which modules work for you, and enjoy Xposed.
(again, I take no credit for this.)

Attachments

• XposedBUSYBOX.apk
    279.3 KB · Views: 135
  • de.robv.android.xposed.installer_v32_de4f0d.apk
    711.8 KB · Views: 118

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones