• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Darktremor App2sd for rooted stock Aria Roms

mosamjc

Aug 6, 2010
I noticed a lack of hardcore, earth shattering Aria threads around here so I thought I would share something particularly useful for those riding out the stock sense 2.1 until HTC and ATT release an official 2.2 build (if ever): functioning app2sd. I don't take any credit for development of the a2sd software, but I will claim responsibility for being the first to work it out on the stock aria rom and post instructions (I'm also, accordingly, willing to help anyone who needs assistance). You can find my original post here [Working] - A2SD (Apps2SD) v2.7 Update 3r1 on Aria - See Post #9 - xda-developers on xda devs or search a few pages in to find a cleaned up version of my original by MikeChelen. Hope to get some of you guys rocking this soon.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones