• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Desire HD colour

pottrell

Lurker
Oct 20, 2010
Just a quick question, how many colours does the phone come in? This is going to sound VERY picky, but I'd prefer the black phone. After going to CPW I was shown what looked to be a black phone, but the description was 'Brown'. Does anyone have a decent picture of the two? :thinking:

I believe strongly theres only ONE color, which is mainly black with browinish&copperish backside.

Someone prove me wrong.

I agree. I think that people are getting the usual copper one, which does look mostly black under some lighting.

Staff in P4U / CPW seem oblivious to this.

Someone with a supposedly all black one please post a picture with decent lighting and we'll see.

I think there may be an all black one, at some point as there was with the original desire but suspect it will be a direct orange branded phone only.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones