• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Disabling Pattern keyguard @Home [Note3]

Just to make sure, you mean on the note 3 right?

As far as I am aware (and I would LOVE to be proved wrong on this as I want this too) I think it's across ALL devices, Note 3 included. I did some research a month or two back and I discovered that there are loads of apps that allow you to bypass a passcode lock but none that will work with the pattern lock unless you are rooted.

I use this Bluetooth and Wifi Unlocker - Play Store for bypassing my passcode lock and it hasn't missed a beat yet.

Upvote 0
You can do it with Tasker and Secure Settings if you are rooted. I did it with my last phone.

I thought someone posted an app in a similar thread that did this without root but it was a paid app, and not a cheap on, like $4.99 if I remember correctly. I can't remember the name though.

Check that, it's an app called Unlock With Wifi but it doesn't work with pattern lock or face lock.

Reactions: dustwun77
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones