• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Discounted Accessories

I would definitely not go with the rubberized. Experience I've had with them is that they do not stay on. The top right back section by the volume rocker comes off way to easily for me to pay money for it. I assume the snap-on is similar to the clear snap-on Verizon sells. Clear is quite ugly so I would go with black or something of that nature. I have the clear for now till I find something better. It works great (for absolute protection) aside from being a little bulky and ugly.

Upvote 0
I have the Zagg too and it's going back. I'm not satisfied by the shield. Yeah, maybe it's scratch-free, but the glare and the orange-peel finish just don't suit me. And what's with the corners rolling? I throw it in my pocket and the side protectors are peeling on me! Worse yet, it doesn't even protect the outermost corners! It's going back.

BTW, thanks for the link and discount code. Picked up a snap-on and some face tape.

Upvote 0
Snap-on case sucks! I'm starting to think that only the Verizon ones are good. These cheapy e-bay type of cases have tabs that rub the top as it slides and the screen rim's tabs rub against the keyboard. Do not buy.

my cheap ebay case doesn't rub the keyboard. i only use the screen bezel cover...that way it will fit in the home and car dock without removing anything.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones