• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

DO NOT USE SPRINT!!!

norb

Android Enthusiast
Jan 8, 2016
Their 4g lte is slower than the 3g I used to have. Literally slower than 3g. Constantly lags when loading web pages. Even search engine pages take forever to load. Downloading updates takes forever too. And this is on an lg g5!

Do NOT use sprint!

Learn to read something like GSMarena. It will give you all the data about the phone which you will not get on these sites.
(I've never seen band 12 TMOUS covered or any discussion of it.)

Then you need to go read the carrier's advertising, gotchas, and check some of their columns.

Sprint does or did do things differently. I think they still don't allow unlocked phones, and they were using a different type of calling from when they bought Nextel. You need to read before you sign up. Be a pest if you need to.
Use Sprint's or a general Telco type forum to complain. You will get better answers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones