1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Does my google account has a virus?

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Vlavdrod, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Vlavdrod

Vlavdrod Lurker
    None

Mar 25, 2016
    Male
    So I own a Moto E (3rd gen). I use my google account for my google play cloud, youtube, mail, contacts, agenda etc. My phone is working fine till Google play-Services crashes constantly. I restart the device and then my button bar and time bar is gone, once I've opened an app I can't close it. So I restart the device again.
    What happens now is that everything is black and I keep getting a constant popup of: android system ui has crashed. So I thought it was a OS mistake.

My next step was installing Cyagynmod. After it was installed (unlocking bootloader, installing twrp etc.) My device works fine for like a month or so until the same problem reoccurs. I made a backup point to when it still was working and I've setted up my phone how I wanted to.

So continuing this cycle for 3 months my device's battery died out. It's getting fixed right now and I have my dad's phone to use ATM (also a 3rd gen Moto e) after logging in with my google account for my data the same problem occurs a day after logging in (his phone has everything locked and no other os). So I immediately log out and everything works fine.

Then I knew something was up with my Google account. So I logged in again and see if it would happen, and it did.

Can someone explain to me what this is and what I need to do to fix this?

Advertisement

2. girolez

girolez Often Off Piste
    None

May 29, 2011
    Male
    Retired
    Les Gets, France
    Hi

I don't know, but could it be an app you have installed that is causing this? Suggest you use your own google account in Safe Mode (on your own phone) and see if the problem re-occurs. If its OK, add back your normal non system apps one at a time and see if one is causing the problem.

3. Vlavdrod

Vlavdrod Lurker
    None

Mar 25, 2016
    Male
    Hi, thanks for the reply, I have already tried this before, and the system ui still crashed on that phone.