• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does the phone charger gets damaged if pugged in but not connected to phone?

Big Boar

Apr 23, 2016
Hello people. I forget to remove the charger adaptor from power outlet I, I just removed my Pocophone F1 from it but it still connected to the power outlet and still turned on. And I read on instruction that I need to remove the charger from power outlet if it's not connected to pocophone. This is bothering me... Will it gets damage? I think it's fine if it get damaged as long as I can afford one, plus I need to buy better quick charge 3.0 adapter. The thing is, if the adapter is damaged, will it affects the phone during charging?... That whats bothering me.. finally, my phone supports quick charge 3.0 and im planning to buy one adapter, do I need to look on any voltage type/brand? or any quick charge 3.0 will do? Thank you.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones