• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Donate or die

Mark Dugan

Lurker
Feb 18, 2020
I just deleted this app after more than a year of intense playing. The reasons are:
  • The game is absorbing and you feel like a drug addict
  • Bloody time-consuming (all events are on weekends and my family didn't see me)
  • It is a well-known fact that the packages for Chinese players are cheaper than for everyone else
  • An example: a new kingdom, everyone has around 10th lvl castle. And here comes Chinese player with 25th lvl castle already. And this situation repeated in 4 kingdoms where I started new games
And Guns of Glory, btw, is another app of that dev company. And the problems are the same.

Reactions: Rob
How many times did you have to pay to play @Mark Dugan?
The app is free. However, without in-app purchases, it is impossible to develop as fast as other players. I used to buy every-day packages (1$), monthly subscription and invested in two sets of stones. I didn't invest thousands as some of my clanmates, however, it was too much still.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones