• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

don't have a droid but want one ):

Get one! My problem is i am always waiting in anticipation for the next latest, greatest, bestest, sexiest, uber best phone yet. The new phones in the pipeline I am anticipating are the Samsung Galaxy S2 and the HTC Pyramid (the rumors are flying, 3-d potential!?, dual core, super fast, HD video recording). I get hyped on a phone, last year it was the Samsung Galaxy S. Then my carrier, tmo, handicapped the device removing the front facing camera. BOO. So I am still waiting. I love my G2, but am waiting to upgrade for the dual-core chips and the HSPC+ (or whatevs the Hi-speed netwk is called) capability with full functionality. G2 is handicapped at 1.2ghz vs the potential 2.2 or 2.4. I WANT IT ALL!!! Go for it. You may want to wait until the newer devices with dual core processors and full functionalitly of 4g/hi-speed netwk is delivered, and whatever your other techno-lusts may be. Welcome! =)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones