• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Downloaded Ringtones

ag4wvu

Nov 1, 2010
So im sure this has been asked before but does anyone know how to find ringtones downloaded from a website (myxer) on the phone. i know you can go to the browser downloads to find it but i dont see them in the music folder and i need to bluetooth them to my friends. any help would be appreciated. Thanks

So you can find your downloaded ringtones in the browser's download folder? If so, that is where they should be as you downloaded them from within the browser.

Not sure about the File Viewer that comes on the Acclaim, but ASTRO File Manager can definitely copy it for you, maybe even move it, I forget. It's free with ads or ~$3-4 to remove the ads. I paid for it (on my Android Market gift card).

Also pretty sure ASTRO will let you bluetooth files from any folder.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones