• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Droid wont dial...

chacen.droid

Dec 20, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Hey guys I'm trying to help my girlfriend out with a problem she's having on her OG Droid but I'm stumped... what's happening is anytime you dial a number and hit send the phone just erases the number no error no nothing just erases the number and obviously doesn't make the call.. also if you go into her contacts and hit call contact the phone just acts as if you didn't press anything again no error message or FC just doesn't make the call.. so far I've tried a reboot a battery pull and installing another dialer (dialer one) but everything I've tried has yielded the same result.. the phone can receive calls just fine and hasn't been running any different than it always has aside from the outbound call problem..

The phone is just a stock OG Droid running the latest OTA no root or anything like that.. any ideas on what might be going on guys?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones