I currently am on the 2 yr Verizon family plan. I can upgrade my current phone (HTC ozone) to droid x for additional $20 (can't officially upgrade until May). I have been planning on waiting until May b/c other family member also wants droid x but cannot upgrade until May b/c on additional line. If I buy droid x phones online (say Amazon since they have a sweet $.01 price) will this mess up my contract with Verizon? I've had problems with VZW in past not keeping my family plan contract straight as to phones being eligible for upgrades @ same time, etc. I also wonder if the monthly insurance that I carry will transfer to new phones? I realize I will have to activate these phones myself. Just trying to figure out if I should pull the trigger or control myself for two months. I am not interested in 4G phones and from the sounds of it the "repackaged X" that may or may not be called the X2 will not be an improvement over the current X. All opinions welcome!