• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid X2 for Thunderbolt/Dinc2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABRMess006

Dec 30, 2010
Londonderry, NH
I am looking to trade my Droid X2 for either a Thunderbolt or an Incredible 2. I bought this phone brand new from the Verizon store 6/23/11. Physically, besides fingerprints, which are obviously removable, nothing wrong with the phone. Not a scratch anywhere. The phone runs great, not a fan of motoblur at all and would like to jump into HTC Sense for a while.

For the few weeks I have used it and I am still using it now, it is extremely fast, takes amazing pictures and video. I have played PSX games on this with absolutely no lag at all.

The phone is still under warranty through the manufacture obviously. It comes with the original battery and an OEM Motorola extended battery as well. Still have the original box/paperwork/charger. I will include all those, depending on what you have for SD card, I might want to hold onto mine but we can negotiate. I also have a white Seidio Active case for the phone as well.

I am only looking to do a trade so the phone is NOT FOR SALE, TRADE ONLY due to that I need a phone.

Like I said, the phone is practically brand new, just looking to get off of Motoblur and onto SenseUI. Let me know what you got and let's work out a deal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones