• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root DSPManager ROCKS! (audio upgrade)

They took away the DSP Manager in the Virtuous section because if I do believe right, it is now standard with Virtuous.

Anyways, does anyone think that this would be worth it if I am using Klipsch S4's that already sound good. I was thinking about it for when I use it in my car, but I am not sure. I have been thinking about this for a few weeks now, Hmmmm.

Upvote 0
They took away the DSP Manager in the Virtuous section because if I do believe right, it is now standard with Virtuous.

Anyways, does anyone think that this would be worth it if I am using Klipsch S4's that already sound good. I was thinking about it for when I use it in my car, but I am not sure. I have been thinking about this for a few weeks now, Hmmmm.

this can make any headphone sound better. the room effects (crossfeed) alone are worth it even if you don't feel the need for any EQ.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones