• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Early Upgrade Through Wirefly?

The wirefly deal is awesome if you didn't loose the discounts if you moved the 3D to another line.

I have a family account with three lines. All three lines have EVOs. Two EVO's I purchased on contract, one I did off. After Sprint messed up the SP thing, it jacked up my renewal on the line that purchased the EVO at retail price.

Sprint fixed it, and gave me my rebate back, but they did it on a line that already used it the year before. They said they couldnt give it back on the line that has not use the rebate. So I'm up for an full upgrade, but If I order the phone through wirefly and then switch the 3d to my line. I loose the discounts through Wirefly.... :(

Through Sprint directly I can switch phones all I want.

Yeah, unfortunately Sprint would report that as a deactivation to us if your bought from us and switched, and they wont let us switch it around. I wish they would.

Reactions: nuprotocol
Upvote 0
Wirefly,

So what is this status on this...? Thanks

I just got the info and this is what I have been told is in the box:
  • Phone
  • Battery
  • Charger
  • Micro USB Cable
  • 8G Micro SD Card in Device
No mention of headsets.

I hope that this helps and clears some things up for you all! Let me know if you have more questions. :)

Upvote 0
Wirefly, I was looking into the friends and family price of $149 for the EVO 3D, but got pushed away after reading lots of negative reviews. A couple things that worried me: 1) Is the $149 price the only thing I will be billed for? (read about being charged higher and having to deal with rebates or accessories were sent and charged that were never ordered) 2) With this phone having as much buzz around it, if I ordered now would I actually expect to have the phone shipped on the 24th, or is there a chance of the 24th coming and then me receiving an email stating the phone is back ordered? (Someone had a review about this happening with the Thunderbolt) 3) Does the phone come activated with my number already? I it does, am I losing the availability to use my phone while the EVO 3D is in transit?

I love the price you have and it would be nice to not spend money on taxes, but the amount of negative reviews out there scare me quite a bit.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones