• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Easily the best time-saving app I've bought

HugoLost

Lurker
Nov 4, 2010
maybe i'm late to the party on this one and y'all already have it, but my friend who works in marketing @ AOL just hipped me to this....

an away-message app called Siesta Text.

(this msg ain't spam by the way! i'm truly psyched on the thing).

anyhow, this thing sends auto-replies to anyone who calls or sends you texts (if you have it on).

my buddy at AOL said he was using a similar one for a while, but Siesta was way cleaner + easier. also, apparently the fact that you can program them to repeat for up to a year is a big deal (?)

i just switched from iPhone to Droid and downloaded it yesterday. have had it for exactly 1 day and it's literally changing my life. :D

anyhow, thought anyone who's interested in saving time (and not feeling the burden of having to respond immediately to everyone) would enjoy it.

also, by the looks of their site, they ain't got one for iPhone, so screw you again Apple!

again, i JUST joined this board and am probably way late to the party, but check it out!

Reactions: Sunray

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones