• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Apps you should first download and install:

MyBackupPro
Backup software (for Rooted or not), download from The Market

Root Explorer
To edit system files you cannot access without Z4Root, download from The Market

Download Z4Root: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

BACKUP YOUR APPS AND DATA ON A SD CARD BEFORE PROCEEDING

How to install Z4Root on the SuperPAD

1. Copy the Z4Root.apk file onto a Micro SDHC card.

2. Plug the SD Card into the upper most SD slot. (Default located between the USB ports) and open it with the

hi ya georferyh i bought this item only a couple weeks ago and you seem to know what your talking about, looking threw a few other forums there seems to be a problem with sticking on the green statup screen sayingpowered by wowpad comunication, mine only started doing from this morning . as its been working brilliant and lastnight decided to put the security code in on the join at least 4. which it accepted and i went in and out and tried it , and it was ok, this morning as i left on charge lastnight its a no go it gets stuck on the green screen. at one point i pressed to buttons at same time and got a boot section but cant seem to get it back and it said no boot blar blar found on sd. iv just download your section on boot would this help do you think?

Upvote 0
Hi! Well i'm spanish, so sorry for my english :D
I have a superpad flutouch 2 and when I open Z4 mod and click on permanent root, temporary root or un-root it says: In order for this to work, USB debugging must be enabled. Then the program opens Settings> Aplications but there aren't nothing to enable this USB debugg. Can you help me? What can I do? Thank you very much

Upvote 0
Hi! Well i'm spanish, so sorry for my english :D
I have a superpad flutouch 2 and when I open Z4 mod and click on permanent root, temporary root or un-root it says: In order for this to work, USB debugging must be enabled. Then the program opens Settings> Aplications but there aren't nothing to enable this USB debugg. Can you help me? What can I do? Thank you very much

Go to settings/application/developement.

Upvote 0
Thanks - the Launcher Pro trick worked and I now have the device rooted with z4root.

Is there any way to make it access paid Apps in the Market please? Even Apps I have already bought (on other devices) show up under My Apps, but then it can't find the files.

Really annoying.

Also, are there any updated ROMs for it yet please - maybe Gingerbread or Honeycomb? Even a stock Froyo without the restrictions would be a start.

Lastly, is the screen supposed to be so non-responsive? I keep selecting a menu option when I am actually trying to make it scroll up :(

Upvote 0
I have a Flytouch 3.

Model Number
Disco10

Android Version
2.2-20110529

Kernal Version
zjd@dtlinuxserver #1

Build Number
FRF85B

I do not have access to paid apps, and z4root is not doing anything other than sitting there at the "Running exploit in order to obtain root access...." screen. I have tried it on Temporary Root, Permanent Root, and Unroot selections, and no difference on any of them. I have several apps that I use on a regular basis on my phone, that I would love to be able to use on the tablet. But so far, I have had no success with making that happen. I also have Market Enabler on the tablet, but it gives the "Houston, we have a problem" error with any option I try. I'm guessing Market Enabler requires root access, and that's why it doesn't work. Could anyone help me with getting my tablet rooted???

Upvote 0
Will thise work on my flytouch3 superpad3 epad?
The only thing I can download is old free stuff or paid for stuff off old android market not the newer google store like I have in my android phone
I bought the tablet last year expecting it to be good enough for stuff like facebook/emails/youtube/games like smurfs ect but I cant even install smurfs because it isnt in android market & my granddaughter loves playing on it in my phone
Can you help?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones