• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories EasyAcc Rugged Power Bank Review

batboy

Android Enthusiast
Nov 29, 2013
I don't know about you but I was surprised when I saw for the first time rugged power bank. Obviously now it's time for other gadgets like power banks to became resistant like Borg :)

From what I can see EasyAcc is the first company which has introduced rugged power bank with codename TP20000-BG.

IP rating
EasyAcc TP20000-BG have IP 67 rating so in other words it is waterproof, dustproof and shockproof. So it can be underwater for 30 minutes maximum 1 meter. In my opinion these kind of power bank are ideal for adventurers, athletes. Also for example you can easily ride the bike without thinking about whether power bank might fall in mud or something similar.

Design and build
As you can see on photos these power bank looks tough and in reality it is really strong because it is made from high quality industrial-grade plastic, so in other words it is prepared for every potential danger. Also according to the company EasyAcc TP20000-BG has CE, FCC, RoHS certificates. I think mostly people will like these kind of army design, also in my opinion it looks really cool. All ports including buttons are located on the front side, it has two available USB ports for charging and one micro USB port for charging itself. There is also a led light which is actually really strong and it can be used as lamp.

Fast charging
These days fast charging is indispensable function because for many reasons, but of course the main reason is definitely faster charging and less time to get fully charged phone or tablet. Depending on what you will charge this power bank can charge 5V 2.4A max. As I said earlier it has two USB ports for charging and you can charge at the same time two different or the same devices.

Equally these power bank have huge capacity of 20000mAh and because of that they have allowed also fast charging for itself and he can receive maximum 5V 2A. So if you will use maximum charging input then it needs approximately 12 hours to get fully charge from zero.

Battery capacity
EasyAcc TP20000-BG has 20000 mAh capacity which allows you in theory charge seven times Galaxy S6 according to company. I think they did not exaggerated because according to my tests it has approximately 19000 mAh which is definitely fine.

Conclusion
In my opinion these power bank can satisfy almost all requirements because the battery has high-capacity, the case is made from high quality plastic and it has IP 67 rating and because of that if these waterproof, dustproof and shockproof which is definitely an advantage. For more information you can visit Majordroid or their offical site.

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones