• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Ebay products, Battery, Charger, Case! O_o

I would like to buy the exact same ones you bought. Are they the ones you linked on your first post in the thread?

Also, how is the charger? I heard it takes a long time to charge (7-8 hours?)

The batteries are the one linked in my first post.

It takes 3 to 4 hours to fully charge.

The charger has an indicator, turns green when its fully charged, and is purple/pink when its not.

I have taken the battery off after 3 hours, and its at 95% so it does charge fast.

I leave them charging overnight, while I sleep.

They have given me zero issues.

I have been using them every single day since I got them.

Upvote 0
eh so i bought a combo from ebay and everything was poor quality. screen protector, silicon case, and batteries were cheap. the grill broke off one of the batteries.. i contacted the seller and they sent me a charger instead of a replacement battery. now i've got 2 chargers, at least.

gonna leave the battery with the broken grill in the car.. in case i need it. gonna buy the one posted in this thread, it seems more legit (although i doubt it's reallly an oem).

Upvote 0
eh so i bought a combo from ebay and everything was poor quality. screen protector, silicon case, and batteries were cheap. the grill broke off one of the batteries.. i contacted the seller and they sent me a charger instead of a replacement battery. now i've got 2 chargers, at least.

gonna leave the battery with the broken grill in the car.. in case i need it. gonna buy the one posted in this thread, it seems more legit (although i doubt it's reallly an oem).

Wow really, that sucks man. I have seen different batteries that look different for the Vibrant. The ones I ordered work fine.

JimmyKimchi is another user who ordered them and he said it was fine too.

Hope the next order comes out well for you.

Im sure the ones I got arent real OEMS, but they work good.

Upvote 0
And there goes my battery. Lasted me 8 hours in total!

Its pretty darn good. I had my screen on max brightness, and browser aswell.

I had wifi running the whole time even when I was outside.

And I ran my live wallpaper the whole time on max effects such as light and wind.

I know I could have extended my battery life by probably double or triple if I did not run live wallpapers and max brightness. But I dont mind especially now with my spare battery.

Its going to be used as a spare only, the main battery will always be primary.

Pretty happy with my purchase. Going to be buying 2 batteries and chargers!

This is next for me:

2x Battery + USB AC Wall Charger + Car Charger Adapter + Cable for Samsung Captivate Vibrant I9000 Galaxy S GSi90-2B [GSi90-2B] - US$11.99 : Spider-Foot.com

And if you guys are curious about the wallpaper. Heres a video of some guy showing it off. (Runs extremely well on the Vibrant btw, silky smooth)

YouTube - City at Night Live Wallpaper

hey my canadian friend

i just order this. once i receive i will give you update on that. thanks for your reserch.

Samir

Upvote 0

I ordered this. After receiving it a few days ago, I would like to point out a few things that I noticed.

* USB cable - When you connect the phone to a PC using the USB cable, it will only allow the phone to charge. I could not get the computer to recognize the phone and couldn't get the phone to mount. I guess this cable isn't for data transfer.

* Wall charger - You have to hook the USB cable to the stand-alone battery charger and it becomes a wall charger. You can then plug your phone in and charge. Beware. For some reason, while the phone is charging, you are unable to play with the phone. The touch response will go haywire when you do.

I haven't test the batteries or car charger yet. Overall, it works but not as well as I had hope.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones