• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ello ello

Hi,

New user to these forums. A great little gem of a site for milling around other smart phone users.

I'm a Londoner but I live in China as a working professional. I'm kinda lucky in that I get to go home about once a year.

Currently looking in the the Moto Milestone or the Samsung Galaxy s Pro (currently unofficial but might be something I would go for).

Thanks for an inclusive forums and I'll help out whenever I know the answer to something.

cheers.

Hi,

New user to these forums. A great little gem of a site for milling around other smart phone users.

I'm a Londoner but I live in China as a working professional. I'm kinda lucky in that I get to go home about once a year.

Currently looking in the the Moto Milestone or the Samsung Galaxy s Pro (currently unofficial but might be something I would go for).

Thanks for an inclusive forums and I'll help out whenever I know the answer to something.

cheers.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones