• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Email notification.

I signed up for email notification for when the nexus 4 was available.... i got this ok from google, unfortunetly i was in work so was unable to order quick enough,... dam 3g signal.
Should say i'm in the uk.
Anyway my question, will i still be informed by the the playstore new stock is available... or am i just going to have to keep checking every day?.

Welcome to the forums, John!
I would assume it will email you once it's available however I know a lot of folks never got notified when it was initially available and got burned. I'd recommend signing up AND checking every day just to be sure. I think the next time their available, they'll sell out fast.

Upvote 0
Welcome to the forums, John!
I would assume it will email you once it's available however I know a lot of folks never got notified when it was initially available and got burned. I'd recommend signing up AND checking every day just to be sure. I think the next time their available, they'll sell out fast.

Thanks dreadnatty08,

I have already signed up for email notification on my two used accounts, 1 google and 1 yahoo and was notified on the first batch.
The problem i may have is the mobile version doesn't show the device sales within the playstore.... its only visible on the desktop version, although i did get a link to buy it now and fill basket..... but my 3g was very slow and i missed my chance.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones