1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General Email notification.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by johnmandy, Nov 17, 2012.

1. johnmandy

johnmandy Member

Nov 17, 2012
    Male
    toolmaker
    wales in the uk
    I signed up for email notification for when the nexus 4 was available.... i got this ok from google, unfortunetly i was in work so was unable to order quick enough,... dam 3g signal.
    Should say i'm in the uk.
    Anyway my question, will i still be informed by the the playstore new stock is available... or am i just going to have to keep checking every day?.

Advertisement

2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique

Nov 8, 2009
    District of Columbia
    Welcome to the forums, John!
    I would assume it will email you once it's available however I know a lot of folks never got notified when it was initially available and got burned. I'd recommend signing up AND checking every day just to be sure. I think the next time their available, they'll sell out fast.

3. johnmandy

johnmandy Member

Nov 17, 2012
    Male
    toolmaker
    wales in the uk
    Thanks dreadnatty08,

I have already signed up for email notification on my two used accounts, 1 google and 1 yahoo and was notified on the first batch.
    The problem i may have is the mobile version doesn't show the device sales within the playstore.... its only visible on the desktop version, although i did get a link to buy it now and fill basket..... but my 3g was very slow and i missed my chance.

Tags: