• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Email stops working - Help

harrylad

Nov 8, 2009
I've setup email on my hero in the mail app. It works fine for a couple of days and then suddenly it just stops working. I've tried it with a yahoo account and a gmail account in the mail app and both do the same thing. Using the gmail account I have set it up so its using exchange server. It works fine for a couple of days, it pushes email to my hero fine but then after a couple of days it will stop working. Even if i click the refresh icon it wont retrieve my email. I have to delete the account and set it up again to get it working again.

Why is this happening? Obviously the settings are correct otherwise it wouldn't work for the first couple of days and then stop. Help really appreciated as this is the only issue i am having with the phone now.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones