• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

End of Call Delay

Byrdman

Dec 20, 2009
When I end a call, it takes a few seconds for the screen to light back up so I can push END to kill the call. Does anyone know how to fix or adjust this? This is can be a problem if another call is calling in and sometimes I loose it before I have a chance to switch over.

Thanks!

When I end a call, it takes a few seconds for the screen to light back up so I can push END to kill the call. Does anyone know how to fix or adjust this? This is can be a problem if another call is calling in and sometimes I loose it before I have a chance to switch over.

Thanks!

So far this is the only "lag" that some of the whiners talk about that I've had! :D There may be some issues but I haven't experienced it except for the hang up hang up!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones