1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Epic Preorders begin tomorrow according to XDA members!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by it., Aug 5, 2010.

1. it.

it. Well-Known Member

dyh likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SebastianX

SebastianX Android Enthusiast

Yeah they said the samething about the Engadget show, at this point I'll believe it when I see it.

3. dyh

dyh Well-Known Member

I have a feeling it's the truth. Someone said this,

"Internal sprint memos. I can verify his info, but if you want screenshots, you're out of luck. Not losing my job over it [​IMG]"

Looks like non premier is supposed to be the 6th, so that will be the date for me. Any thoughts on the best place to get the device?

4. pooginowski

pooginowski Newbie

I'm not sure as best place, but I will probably get it at Best Buy for the instant rebate.

5. dyh

dyh Well-Known Member

Best Buy, Radioshack, and Wirefly (maybe the best of all three because of no tax) are all better than Sprint from what I've seen.

There's also letstalk.com Captivate and Vibrant are going for $99 there.

Any others?

6. RichieHD

RichieHD Well-Known Member

I should just break contract with T-Mo and pay my 50$ ETF. It's cheaper than my monthly bill anyway. LOL.

7. ragnarokx

ragnarokx Well-Known Member

I wonder if they will let you pre-order if your upgrade date is after the pre-order but before the phone release.. ?

8. JUSTQUAN2

JUSTQUAN2 Well-Known Member

SERIOUSLY ON THIRST MODE FOR THIS PHONE! might mess around and have an anxiety attack or something LBVS!!

Samsung Epic 4G Forum

The Samsung Epic 4G release date was September 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

September 2010
Release Date
Reviews