• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

equalizer for audio playback

Sean0987

Lurker
Nov 26, 2009
I would like to replace my samsung p3 with my droid as my main personal audio device. Only thing holding me back is the fact that the samsung has DNSE (best eq I have found) and the droid has no eq at all. Are there any apps out there or coming soon for audiophiles to use their droids as a music player without being driven nuts by crap sound? I use lossless formats and shure monitors... so this is a dealbreaker.

Does anyone have any info on this?
i cant find anything in the market about a equalizer. I look at least once a week.

i love my droid, but the the treble on the droid is too high by default, and flat, which my ears are already sensitive enough, so it keeps me from using it much for music.

Anyone know?

Upvote 0
Honestly, if it were a perfect world what we would want to be able to install Samsung's DNSe 3.0 on our droids. It the best sounding EQ out there, and it already has a touchscreen interface, for the Samsung P3 (which I own).

Is there any way to emulate a player like the P3? Is this even possible?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones