• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
was your lag only when waking the phone up? if so, i could understand the clock thing. if it was a general lag found on all menus and when running programs, etc. then i wonder if the clock would make a difference. i have realized i really don't have too much of a bothersome lag problem. my main complaint was how unresponsive the bottom row buttons seemed to be a lot of the time. i now realize there is a certain way you have to touch them or else they won't respond. sometimes there is a delay because the cpu is taxed, but most of the time it's a physical touch thing.

Upvote 0
was your lag only when waking the phone up? if so, i could understand the clock thing. if it was a general lag found on all menus and when running programs, etc. then i wonder if the clock would make a difference. i have realized i really don't have too much of a bothersome lag problem. my main complaint was how unresponsive the bottom row buttons seemed to be a lot of the time. i now realize there is a certain way you have to touch them or else they won't respond. sometimes there is a delay because the cpu is taxed, but most of the time it's a physical touch thing.

It was everywhere. Menus, texting, dialing, switching screens, etc..

edit: My lag was pretty severe. More than a little jumpy. It would literally freeze for a few seconds before responding. I'm just glad to have a found a remedy that works for me!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones