• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Eris totaled - Verizon warranty

Lets see, I think your insurance deductible is like 90 bucks. I went to the VZ site to see how much my Eris is wort on a trade in...20bucks!! I guess I would call the insurance, or see about a different model on CL or eBay or local. I personally wont put another dime into my Eris, which was obsolete 3 weeks after the VZ store sold it to me. I'd find another phone.

GL

BillD

Upvote 0
If by insurance you mean you have a contract with Assurion, I believe that you will most likely get a refurbished Eris. If they are out of those, they may offer you another model, probably refurbished. The only way to find out is to call or make a claim online (I like calling myself, actually. Though, thankfully, I haven't had to do so for a while now.)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones