1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Eris totaled - Verizon warranty

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mtnbkr33, May 25, 2011.

1. mtnbkr33

mtnbkr33 Lurker

My Eris fell out of my pocket last night and the screen is totaled. I have insurance through Verizon. Does anyone know what phone I will receive as a replacement?

2. dockmaster

dockmaster Well-Known Member

Lets see, I think your insurance deductible is like 90 bucks. I went to the VZ site to see how much my Eris is wort on a trade in...20bucks!! I guess I would call the insurance, or see about a different model on CL or eBay or local. I personally wont put another dime into my Eris, which was obsolete 3 weeks after the VZ store sold it to me. I'd find another phone.

GL

BillD

3. doogald

doogald Extreme Android User

If by insurance you mean you have a contract with Assurion, I believe that you will most likely get a refurbished Eris. If they are out of those, they may offer you another model, probably refurbished. The only way to find out is to call or make a claim online (I like calling myself, actually. Though, thankfully, I haven't had to do so for a while now.)

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews