• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help error on texts too many numbers

blackdog1

Lurker
Nov 18, 2014
Got a note 3 (verizon) slight problem with texts...live in uk ehere numbers start 07...if i send a text to own phone it works ok, but text comes up when delivered as +447.... its uk code 44 with first 0 missing off mobile number...if i try to reply ,error comes up as "too many numbers " same if girlfriend sends text..her number is saved as 077 etc , can receive the text as +447 etc but cant reply unless i go to "phone book" and send text from there, using o77 etc have added numbers in phone book as 00447, 0447, +447,++447 but phone will not send ..

Phone repair place cant do anything with it :(

Did they try anything at all? My suspicion is they turned it on, saw it was a Verizon American import and turned it off again.

I think unless a third party replacement SMS app works your stuck typing each phone number out (07 not +447 to start) at the start of a new SMS conversation. Unless someone knows different.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones