• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Estimate cost needed.

merdure_marc

Lurker
Jan 11, 2018
Hello everybody, I'm Mark from Lebanon and i want everybody's opinion about the following question.
I know an app coder and i want him to create me an app. I want to know much should it cost... Any opnion will be taken in consideration.
This app is on android only, a simple UI theme i don't want a luxury design, signing up by facebook, this app doesn't require extra security because nothing can be stolen.
Most of you know OLX application, i need the same idea but different things to sell on the app and just locally not worldwide. Thank you.

I've had a look at the OLX app, and if you want to create a similar thing you're in for an uphill struggle, because there's a lot of competition. I know of a couple of major websites/apps off the top of my head which specifically focus on selling things locally. The success of any such app will rely on the number of people using it.
Not to rain on your parade, or anything, but if you're looking to spend $$$ developing this (and it won't be cheap), then think carefully about your idea. You might not get any return on your investment.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones