• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Evo stopped responding to Bluetooh Car kit

Jonhern

Jun 10, 2010
My evo has been working great with the Moto T505 I have in my car, but today it has stopped responding to the bluetooth commands like next, play, and back. Holding down call still dials last number, but none of the other buttons do anything. Have unpaired and re-paired the devices but still does not work. It used to work with last fm, the htc player, and pandora, now none work. Can't find anything in the settings that have changed since yesterday. Any ideas?

Update: The only thing that changed today was that i updated a music player off the market. Uninstalled it and now it is working fine. Not sure what it changed, was not even using it as the player at the time, the update says it added auto pause for phone calls, that might have been it, the BT was working fine yesterday and it was on my phone, just after the update today did the controls stop working. It was the Zimly Media Player if anyone is curious.

Reactions: kayawire

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones