• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Evo user forced to go to ATT

husky_1

May 19, 2010
As the title says, I may be forced to go to ATT. Maybe not forced perse, but will lose out on the fact that the company will now pay for my phone bill if I make the switch from my EVO on sprint, to an ATT phone.

Looking over the current selection of phones I am highly unimpressed. Even the upcoming Atrix does not seem all that great to me. I am almost leaning towards waiting on the iphone 5, then making the switch. This kills me, because I love my Evo and the sprint network is not the bad.

Any suggestions, other than just paying for my existing service myself?

As the title says, I may be forced to go to ATT. Maybe not forced perse, but will lose out on the fact that the company will now pay for my phone bill if I make the switch from my EVO on sprint, to an ATT phone.

Looking over the current selection of phones I am highly unimpressed. Even the upcoming Atrix does not seem all that great to me. I am almost leaning towards waiting on the iphone 5, then making the switch. This kills me, because I love my Evo and the sprint network is not the bad.

Any suggestions, other than just paying for my existing service myself?

If you switch, try taking a look at the Inspire 4g. It's like your evo, on at&t, with a few extras (minus the FFC).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones