• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Extended battery my butt!!

Just give it some time. Charge it all the way up, then run it all the way down. Within a few days it should be golden. Mine is at 27 hours and 30% right now. Granted, that's with only 3 1/2 hours of the display being on, 15 minutes worth of phone calls and checking Facebook and Twitter here and there every once in awhile. (Been playing a lot of Skyrim, lol) If I'm using my phone like I normally do I get 16 hours easy with lots of usage. Some things will drain it quickly though. i.e. Words With Friends, Changing GO Launcher Themes, etc.

Upvote 0
I just had to jump in here. I bought my wife a D3 because she wanted a keyboard. I'm not sure why she wanted a keyboard, but that's what she wanted. Anyway, she is a very light user. She mostly uses the calendar and texting. She has the original battery and usually charges the phone every three days. She does not turn the phone off. Her Eris had to be charged every day.

Anyway, FWIW...

BigRedGonzo

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones