• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Extended Battery (Stock Back Door)

Hello all,
I am new to this forum and this in fact is actually my first post! I figured I would let you know a little about myself before I begin. I got my Samsung Galaxy S4 from ATT on July 6th and I divorced my beloved iPhone 5. I could not be more happy with the decision I have made as I love the screen and the customization of the phone. I am addicted to my phone and it has led to me killing the battery, my battery does not die fast it lasts about 12 hours but I am looking for something that could last a little bit longer. A necessity for me is that the back door to the phone remains stock because I am addicted to cases and have many (UAG, SPG Neo Hybrid, OB commuter, and a couple other cases.). I would like to have a battery extender that is proven to work and that has good ratings.
Thanks
Stinky

Hello all,
I am new to this forum and this in fact is actually my first post! I figured I would let you know a little about myself before I begin. I got my Samsung Galaxy S4 from ATT on July 6th and I divorced my beloved iPhone 5. I could not be more happy with the decision I have made as I love the screen and the customization of the phone. I am addicted to my phone and it has led to me killing the battery, my battery does not die fast it lasts about 12 hours but I am looking for something that could last a little bit longer. A necessity for me is that the back door to the phone remains stock because I am addicted to cases and have many (UAG, SPG Neo Hybrid, OB commuter, and a couple other cases.). I would like to have a battery extender that is proven to work and that has good ratings.
Thanks
Stinky

[HLI-I9500SL] Buy Mugen Power 2750mAh Extended Battery for Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 / I9505 / US Samsung Galaxy S4

Used one of there batteries for my S3. Worked great. Downside no NFC.

The model I linked is supposed to be the S4 one.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones