• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

facebook contacts image quality

phynias

Oct 23, 2009
This is for anyone who links their facebook contacts with phone contacts.
I set this up yesterday and it works great the problem i have is when i get an incoming call there picture pops up but the image quality is so horrible you can't even tell what it is. I am used to my Hero showing a really good version of there facebook pic. does anyone know how to fix this. i want to use the facebook pics for my contacts but they just look horrible.

This is for anyone who links their facebook contacts with phone contacts.
I set this up yesterday and it works great the problem i have is when i get an incoming call there picture pops up but the image quality is so horrible you can't even tell what it is. I am used to my Hero showing a really good version of there facebook pic. does anyone know how to fix this. i want to use the facebook pics for my contacts but they just look horrible.

was like this on the Evo as well until we were updated to 2.2. hopefully the Epic will get the same fix.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones