• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Facebook for HTC Sense

H

htcevo4gshane

I root my HTC EVO 4G many months ago and started uninstalling items I did not need. Among them was the Facebook for HTC Sense. I did not know then how much I would need it. I tried the find the file on the internet for my HTC EVO 4G and I did find a copy, but it failed. I do not believe the file was for my phone. Anyone have it or can point me in the direction of the file? Do I put the .apk file in the root on my SD card and choose to install it from there?

HTC EVO 4G
Rooted with ClockworkMod 2.6

I root my HTC EVO 4G many months ago and started uninstalling items I did not need. Among them was the Facebook for HTC Sense. I did not know then how much I would need it. I tried the find the file on the internet for my HTC EVO 4G and I did find a copy, but it failed. I do not believe the file was for my phone. Anyone have it or can point me in the direction of the file? Do I put the .apk file in the root on my SD card and choose to install it from there?

HTC EVO 4G
Rooted with ClockworkMod 2.6

try this one from this thread: Facebook for HTC Sense - xda-developers

Upvote 0
I must be doing something wrong.
I download the file on my computer, I then drag and drop it in the root of my sd card.
I navigate to the root on my sd card on my phone. I start the install and if fails.
Do I need to remove FaceBook for Android first?
Do I need to drag and drop the file into a specific folder?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones