• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Facebook "News Feed" now says "no content". Huh? What happened?

is this related to elelinux integrating facebook into the contacts? the OS comes with v.1.3.2 loaded and market would only update to the current version v.1.4.1. manually. But the manual update failed and now appears to the market as though it is not installed (says FREE rather than update available).

Upvote 0
is this related to elelinux integrating facebook into the contacts? the OS comes with v.1.3.2 loaded and market would only update to the current version v.1.4.1. manually. But the manual update failed and now appears to the market as though it is not installed (says FREE rather than update available).

I have no idea what it's related to, other than the fact that there was some kind of update a week ago or so, and since then, I can't view my Facebook NewsFeed. Even turned off the phone and on again--no change.

Anybody have any ideas?? :thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones