• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

facebook sync/online directories?

jewbilee

May 31, 2010
Hey everyone, I just rooted my phone and flashed xtrSense 4.2 the other day and am now having trouble getting my facebook synced up to my phone...

I've read people saying to go to the Online Directories tab in people but I swear my "people" app doesn't have that... I'm really missing facebook synced contacts... anyone have any advice?

I've already tried the logging into facebook from a comp and removing the HTC Sense entry and resyncing as well as lots of combinations of removing my synced account and rebooting and resyncing...

On an Eris, from home, settings->accounts & sync

If you don't have "Facebook for HTC Sense" listed, click "Add account" and add "Facebook for HTC Sense" (not Facebook, if you have the Facebook for Android app installed). Authenticate and all of that.

From the People app, press menu->view. Make sure that "Facebook" is checked.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones