• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Facebook update and uploading pictures

erika61489

Nov 4, 2010
After getting the 2 most recent updates, it appears that I can no longer upload photos to specific albums, and by default, they go to mobile uploads.

Did facebook create another way to do this? On the top right of the page with albums, the plus sign used to take you to a page to select with album to upload to..

After getting the 2 most recent updates, it appears that I can no longer upload photos to specific albums, and by default, they go to mobile uploads.

Did facebook create another way to do this? On the top right of the page with albums, the plus sign used to take you to a page to select with album to upload to..

I just realized this also... anybody know if there's a workaround, something we're not seeing... or we're just out of luck? If that's the case... can anybody recommend a good third party app to do this?

Thanks!
Maria

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones