• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Factory Reset on Themed phone

BigJim94

Jun 2, 2010
NJ
I put the 928Droid BGX2.3 Theme on my phone and I do like it but my wifi and pic sending capabilities have stopped...
My pic sending capabilities have stopped before when I got the froyo update and the only thing that fixed it was a factory reset.

This is my first theme and I followed directions and put Koush's Bootstrap did a nano backup and then installed the update.zip theme

So what should be my steps for a factory reset now?

BigJim 94, I also rooted and installed 928Droid BGX2.3. Neither my camera or camcorder would work. So I started over. Flashed STB 2.2 using rdslite 4.8 then rerooted using Visionary and deodexed and themed using 928Droid and now everything is fine. I'm even overclocking at 1.3. To get back to facory reset you would have to flash anyway. Search this forum for flashing using STB 2.2.

Upvote 0
BigJim 94, I also rooted and installed 928Droid BGX2.3. Neither my camera or camcorder would work. So I started over. Flashed STB 2.2 using rdslite 4.8 then rerooted using Visionary and deodexed and themed using 928Droid and now everything is fine. I'm even overclocking at 1.3. To get back to facory reset you would have to flash anyway. Search this forum for flashing using STB 2.2.

I was afraid of that...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones