• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Favorite Android Forums outside AndroidForums

I am not exactly sure where this question should be asked, but I thought I'd start here.

I have been pointing folks to androidforums.com and xda-developers.com for a very long time now when it comes to all things Android. That being said, there are definitely others out there and people have their favorites for all sorts of reasons.

I'd love to know what other Android forums you all like and, just as importantly, the reason(s) you like the one(s) you recommend. Some will certainly be more "geek-oriented" than others, etc., so the differences in tone and content can be significant.

Just wondering what others think and read that's out there in the vast region of cyberspace when it comes to Android.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones