• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Favorite apps for HUAWEI ASCEND users!

What's your favorite App from the Market? Also, it would be nice to tell us why! :)

• Total voters
These are my favoites (No particlular order): AdFree, AutoZone, Androidify, GasBuddy, G-Tunes Music Lite, GPS Status, Lookout, OliveOffice Premium, Phandroid, ScreenLockGesture, Zedge, ToneDef, EchoLink (HAM Radio App) and many others.
happy.gif

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Idk if anybody have this app or not but I figured I ask because apparently the developer to busy to answer questions on his on project. I have the Video caller id paid app and when I set up my contacts with a video it will ring with the video one time and the next time they call it goes back to the basic call screen. The second problem is, i can set a default video by downloading 1 or from video camera in the gallery of my own, but when i set the default video i want and when someone call me it shows as private number and the number doesn't appear, anyone know how to fix this?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones