• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Firmware/ROM Downloads

Blu8

Android Expert
Apr 2, 2015
Nothing fancy here, with the July 20 update for the MetroPCS Avant I decided to make it a little easier to find stock firmwares as well as dfuse's rom's. Of course all credit goes to him, I simply put them up with his permission to make them easier to find. So thank him not me.

Nothing fancy here, with the July 20 update for the MetroPCS Avant I decided to make it a little easier to find stock firmwares as well as dfuse's rom's. Of course all credit goes to him, I simply put them up with his permission to make them easier to find. So thank him not me.

dfuse's roms are running too good on...
Samsung Galaxy Core LTE G386W
( http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=6846&idPhone2=6542 )

Thanks to him!

Reactions: Blu8
Upvote 0

I've been reading a lot on this forum... I'm new to all this but its awesome... I've flashed everything possible and its cool to mess around with... I finally got the adreno drivers and the video works great but I can't live without the camera lol. I can't wait until I can flash a very stable custom rom... You guys are amazing though

Upvote 0
No Odin won't recognize it either. Its really weird and last week I lost my custom recovery and so I thought I bricked it... I somehow uninstalled the driver from my phone and it plugged it back in and my computer recognized it and I used Odin to flash twrp back on... Thanks for the help man and will my 4.4.4 gapps work with the aokp? I've never used aokp so I'm about to do it!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones