• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Flash Video sites?

Fixed the thread format.

I also deleted a few posts which were useless and kind of rude. TonyG916, let pool_shark use the avatar wants, as long as he follows the rules. You are entitled to your opinion, of course, but it was not a really kind toward pool_shark, who was just trying to help.

It's written in his profile that he works out, and I'd be proud to show the results too. ;)

Oh, and pool_shark, instead of replying like you did (which almost got you a warning/infraction), you should use the report button.

Reactions: Casbah
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
i went on ch131.com are you able to scroll around? for some reason on dolphin hd or stock the screen doesnt move on this site?

thanks

Just checked it out and the same thing. If you pinch-zoom you can move around but otherwise things are cut-off. I also couldn't get anything to play but that's another thread. haha

Upvote 0
I don't think my Flash has ever been used even though I use the web browser a lot. I went into settings, applications, Flash and the size says 52KB with no data & no cache. I was trying to compare the size of this version to the one on the Market to see if I should update.
Shouldn't there be some data or cache if Flash has worked since I got Froyo 2.2?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones