• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Flip 4 visual voicemail won't install

Are you connected to Consumer Cellular when you try to set your visual voicemail up? or are you connected to WiFi when you try setting visual voicemail up?
Connected to provider. I do not use wifi calling. The app will automatically call my voicemail box to establish a connection. Once the connection is made, I'm told that I can hang up. The app tells me that it cannot establish a connection - try again later or continue setup.

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
It's not really that important. Probably something that I would hardly use anyway. Just curious about it. Had it on my iphone. Thought it would be something simple. I hate any kind of customer service.
you can try 3rd party apps.
this is the one i use:

it also helps block spam and robo calls.....not completely, a few still squeak thru, but it is no near what i used to get.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones