• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Font color problems after system update

BrianCa

Lurker
Jul 4, 2019
I have a Samsung J7 with a purchased Theme. I liked my theme. Just got a system update, and now the colors are weird. The main issue I have with it is that, for example, samsung S20 ultra 5g klingelton
when I go into Settings, the head labels (ie- Display, Wallpaper, Lock Screen, etc) are now all in a black font (over a dark purple background, so they are basically unreadable). How do I keep my theme but change select font colors?? I also do not like that things such as the background of the top (where is says "Settings" is now white with black letters, instead of staying with the theme of dark purple background with green font color. I have tried reapplying the theme, but that didn't work)
galaxy note 10+ ringtone: https://klingeltonemp3.info/samsung-galaxy-note-10-cosmos.htm

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones