• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

For Sale : Negotiable : HTC One S

ajbuck68

Dec 3, 2011
Pennsylvania
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: formoutput -->
Buy | Sell | Trade
..For Sale

Device/Item(s)
..HTC One S

Price
..$350

Shipping Included?
..Yes

Payment Options
..Paypal, Cash

Condition
..Mint: Perfect device and all original included items

Extra Included Items
..D30 Case
Device Specific car dock

Additional Information/Comments
(DEVICE IS LOCKED TO T-MOBILE USA, but from what I hear, I may be able to get it unlocked by them)

Here is my plan.

I currently have a HTC One S from T-Mobile. It has a bug that they had never heard of before and are offering to replace the phone for free under warranty. I am looking for a potential buyer that would want to buy the phone off of me in mint condition. I am holding off getting the replacement till I hopefully find a buyer, so it can be sold MINT. You would get the phone with the original screen plastic on and the phone taken out just so they can start it up for me.

It will be coming with OEM charger and cord. as well as a car dock that fits with or without case (made specifically for this device) HTC One S iBolt Charging Car HTC One S iBolt Charging Car Dock (fits w. case)Dock

And also with the D30 case for the htc one s: Unsupported Browser

Phone: $549 (off contract)
Case: $14.99 (on sale at time of posting)
Dock: $39.99

I'm looking to sell the lot for $350 (possibly flexible) (shipping included) But as I stated, I would like to find a buyer before I do the replacement process. If you are interested, please PM me, and I can get the ball rolling.

(I used internet pics because I didn't feel like going out to my car to take a pic of the dock and my phone is my only camera so that isn't gonna happen.haha You'll be getting the phone brand new anyway so the internet pic is accurate)
<!-- END TEMPLATE: formoutput -->

Sorry about that

29ol545.jpg

Attachments

• 250x270_1.png
    250x270_1.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 67
  • thumbnail_ibolt-htc-one-s-dock-main.jpg
    thumbnail_ibolt-htc-one-s-dock-main.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 93
  • SUPM38188-large.png
    SUPM38188-large.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 69
  • IMAG0185.jpg
    IMAG0185.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 79
ajbuck68,

I used internet pics because I didn't feel like going out to my car to take a pic of the dock and my phone is my only camera so that isn't gonna happen.haha

You need to post pictures of the device's and not pictures from the web. Also the note needs to be included with the device's.

Form for posting in the root Classifieds section - intended to buy/sell/trade Android products in the US.

You must make the effort to do this right if you are serious about using this section of our forum. Attaching an image with the following is REQUIRED for all "for sale" or "for trade" posts:

1) The main item in question
2) Piece of paper containing:
....a) your username
....b) the date
....c) the previous day's winning lottery numbers (one of them, they do two a day) for http://www.masslottery.com/games/lottery/numbers-game.html

All posts missing the required image will be removed and repeat offenses may result in a ban. This is so other users, as well as staff, may better convince themselves of your legitimacy. Thank you for understanding.

BC

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones